Germany: 2017 8th International Conference on Environmental Science and Development (ICESD 2017) is the premier forum for the presentation of new advances and research results in the fields of theoretical, experimental, and applied Environmental Science and Development.
The objective of the Frankfurt conference is to provide a platform for researchers, engineers, academicians as well as industrial professionals from all over the world to present their research results and development activities in Clean and Green Energy, Chemistry and Chemical Process and Environmental Science and Development.
Presented papers will be published in one of the following publications:
- International Proceeding of Chemical, Biological and Environmental Engineering (IPCBEE,ISSN:2010-4618)
- Journal of Environmental Science and Development (IJESD, ISSN:2010-0264)
- Prof. Hartmut Hinz, University of Applied Science, Frankfurt, Germany
- Prof. Dr. rer. nat. Michael Schmidt, Department of Electrical Engineering and Information Technology of,Offenburg University of Applied Sciences, Germany
- Prof. Shen-Ming Chen, Department of Chemical Engineering and Biotechnology, National Taipei University of Technology Taipei 106, Taiwan
Venue: 109 in Building Four at University of Applied Sciences, Frankfurt, Germany
Date: February 8-10, 2017